June 1, 2010

Saving Hanky Pankys!

We always knew that Hanky Pankys are one of the most important wardrobe essentials any woman can have, but last week, one of our own customers proved it.

During the recent and unfortunate flooding in Nashville, customer Caro Schmitz found herself and her family evacuated from her home. When they returned the next day to pick up a few things to get by, she went straight to her lingerie drawer to retrieve...what else? Her Hanky Pankys!

"I had to have all of them. I just knew I couldn't get by without my Hanky Pankys," Caro shared with us when she stopped by the shop last week to restock. "My family just laughed, but they knew they were important to me."

The Schmitzes are doing all right, and Caro was in great spirits as she proved the adage made famous by novelist Ferroll Sams, "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."